- To develop support systems for MI practitioners across New Zealand.
- To ensure high standards are attained through quality continuing education.
- Members meetings and annual conference.
- Provide continuing broad based education that is relevant to the minimal intervention philosophy.
- Bring international speakers to the annual conference to provide an international perspective to the minimal intervention philosophy.
- Maintain close contact with the dental industry to ensure the most effective equipment, technical and material support is available.
- Membership will provide a $50.00 discount to the annual open conference as well as free continuing education conference available to members only (meals and accommodation not included)
- Members only conference will provide a forum for discussion, case presentations by members and relevant industry presentations.
you have any queries please feel free to contact either Jenni Gibson in
Wanganui 06 3453030 or myself.
Kim Tatham BDS